Skip to content
- Update Bit rate to 10m (or a setting that works best for your setup)
- Change max size to the 16:9 display that is on your phone (in this example we used 1920 since we updated the display in abd shell to 1920×1080).
- You can select different options for the checkboxes, but the main focus is ensuring you have selected “Frameless”
- Under the USB line group controls
- Press “refresh devices button”
- You should see your device serial populate with a value
- Once your phone’s serial is populated, press the “start server”
- You should now see your phone being displayed on your computer screen!
Now startup yourBOTler client, configured to your specified settings and enjoy botting!