COMMON QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How do I download and install yourBOTler?
– Click here to learn about the yourBOTler.
Can I use Bluestacks, MEmu or a different version of Nox?
– No, you must use the recommended version of QtScrcpy or NoxPlayer.
Does my PC need to be on for the bot to run?
– Yes, something must power the game and the bot.
How do I use yourBOTler?
– You must download and install yourBOTler to a folder on your PC and then execute the yourBOTler exe and enter a valid license key.
Why is the bot slow to debug issues?
– Our bot runs 24/7, speed is not the priority when debugging.
How do I find my license key?
– Your license key is visible in the email you get after purchasing or on your account page.
When does my license key time start?
– Your license key time starts when you buy it.
When does my license key time stop?
– Your license key will expire after the paid amount of time.
Can I pause my license key?
– No, license keys cannot be paused once they have been registered.
Can I use my license key on multiple computers?
– No, you may only use your license key on one PC at a time.
How can I unbind my license key from a PC?
– Yes, you can unbind your license key from your account page allowing you to lock it to a new computer.
Can I run multiple bots on the same computer?
– No, yourBOTler is currently limited to one instance.
Can I get a free trial?
– No free trials are available.
Can I run this software on my Windows XP or MAC?
– No, our bot is made for Windows 7 or higher only.
Do I need to turn off my Anti Virus or Firewall?
– Only if you have issues starting the software or connecting to our server.